Product description: SHT35 - digital temperature and humidity sensor I2C
DFRobot temperature and humidity sensor withI2Ccommunication.Its operation is based on the Sensirion SHT35 sensor chip. It is compatible with 3.3V / 5V Arduino, micro:bit, ESP32 type controllers. The measuring range for temperature is from -40°Cto 125°C (withaccuracy of ± 0.2℃) and for humidity from 0% to 100% RH (withaccuracy of ± 1.5% RH).The sensor has the advantage of very precise calibration, which takes place automatically. It has low power consumption and also has high interference immunity.
The module has outputs in the form of soldering fields, to which you can solder goldpin connectors - raster 2.54 mm (included in the kit). They allow to connect the circuit with the main module (e.g. Arduino) orconnect to thecontact board.
Product compatible with Arduino
|GND||The weight of the system.|
|SCL||Clock line of the I2C interface.|
|SDA||I2C interface data line.|
Pin alarm and interruption.
|RST||Module reset activated in a low state.|
Sensor specification SHT35
- Operating voltage: 2.15 V to 5.5 V
- Working current: <1.5 ma="" span="">
- Measuring range: -40°C to 125°C
- Accuracy: ± 0.2°C
- Measuring range: 0% RH to 100% RH
- Accuracy:± 1,5%RH within the range from 0% RH to 80% RH (at 25℃)
- Communication: I2C
- Outline dimension: 19 x 16 mm / 0.75 x 0.63 inch
- Mounting hole size: 2 mm / 0.08 inch
- Spacing of mounting holes: 15 mm / 0.59 inch