The sale of the product has been completed. Check others in this category.
Versatile GPS receiver based on Venus638FLPx (Venus634LPx successor). Compared to its predecessor, the manufacturer increased sensitivity and applied faster refreshing - up to 20 Hz.The module uses NMEA-0183 or SkyTraq standard. It communicateswith main circuit (e.g. any microcontrolleror Arduino or RaspberryPiset)via standardserial interface(RX, TX outputs) with default transmission speed 9600 bps (adjustable to 115200 bps).Venus GPS Logger has an SMA connector for connecting an external antenna, connectors for data transmission. Integrated LNA amplifier, RTC circuit and power supply voltage regulator make the module extremely easy to use. The JST 2mm (PHR-2) connector allows to power the device directly froma 1S - 3.7V lithium-polymer (li-pol) battery equipped with a 2mm JST connector.
- Supply voltage: 3.5 V to 12 V
- Current consumption approx. 30 mA
- Communication: serial interface - RX, TX
- Communication speed: up to115200 bps
- Refresh rate: 20 Hz
- Tracking sensitivity: -165 dBm
- Cold start sensitivity: -148 dBm
- Cold start TTF: 29 seconds
- Quick (hot) start: 1 second
- Accuracy: 2.5 m
- Detection and reduction of jamming
- Support for SBAS(WAAS / EGNOS)
- Navigation power max. 67 mW
- Works withan external passive and activeantenna
- It has a built-in LNA amplifier and RTC Xtal, TXCO, LDO, SAW filtration
- Support for external flash memory - SPI interface
- Dimensions: 32 x 20 mm
Details in the documentation.
A film made by SparkFun company presenting the possibilities of the product.