The sale of the product has been completed. Check other devices in this category.
Polol's programmer is compatible with the popular STK500. It can be used to program AVR family microcontrollers via microUSB cable ( sold separately). Version 2 has two KANDA 6 pin connectors and a female gold pin strip. It has a possibility of supplying the target circuits with 5V and 3.3V.
The layout of the components on the programmer board.
- Programmer connected to the computer via the microUSB socket(the microUSB cableis not included, can be purchased separately)
- The device is compatible with the popular STK500 programmer, in a system visible as a virtual COM port.
- It has drivers for Windows, MAC OS and Linux
- Supports popular AVT development environments, including: Atmel Studio, AVRDUDE and Arduino IDE
- Works with 3.3 V and 5 V - the correct value is selected automatically
- It has a built-in USB converter - TTL (RX, TX) and 100 kHz clock output
- I/O pins are protected by 470 resistors
- The device has two types of connectors:
- canda 6 pin
- goldpin raster 2.54 mm 6 pin
- The manufacturer provides a comprehensive user guide
The programmer supports AVR family microcontrollers, with an ISP (in-system programming) interface called target programming (ICSP). These include the ATmega and ATtiny series. The device does not work with TPI (Tiny Programming) interface and microcontrollers from XMega 32-bit series.
- Programmer compliant with STK500
- 2x3 pin connector for frame cable