Product description: Tamiya 70140 belt drive
In the set
- Two 30 mm diameter pulleys
- Two 20 mm diameter pulleys
- Four 11 mm diameter pulleys
- Two single 2 mm hexagonal bushings
- Two 2 mm double hexagonal bushings
- Two single 3 mm hexagonal bushings
- Two double 3 mm hexagonal bushings
- Two single 3.1 mm hexagonal bushings
- Two double 3.1 mm hexagonal bushings
- Two single 2.9 mm hexagonal bushings
- Two double 2.9 mm hexagonal bushings
- Two single 2.1 mm hexagonal bushings
- Four double 2.1 mm hexagonal bushings
- Four single 1.9 mm hexagonal bushings
- Two double 1.9 mm hexagonal bushings
- Set of necessary bolts and nuts
Tamiya 70140 - Belt transmission
Tamiya 70140 is a product of the excellent Polol company, which is known for producing high quality accessories needed to build all kinds of mobile devices and robots. By choosing this product, you can be sure of its high quality, which translates into high durability and a very good fit of all elements.
Belt transmission is a mechanical element, which by means of belts and appropriate structural elements is able to transfer the movement created on the motor to another mechanical element (for example, to the wheel). The drive is transmitted by means of suitable belts - in this case made of elastic rubber.
A belt drive can be used, for example, to change the ratio of the force generated by the engine to one that meets the requirements of the project. You can also use the belt drive to change the direction of rotation. For example, you can easily drive a mechanical component whose axis of rotation is not parallel to that of the motor shaft (for example, it differs by 90° in the same reference system).
All the necessary components for building different types of belt drives are included. These include pulleys of different diameters, bushings of different sizes, belts and the necessary screws and nuts. You will also find all information about the contents and properties of the product on the official website of the manufacturer - the link is below.