Product description: Dual Gigabit Ethernet Carrier Board - an expansion board for Raspberry Pi CM4 Compute Module
Dual Gigabit Ethernet is an expansion board forRaspberry Pi CM4 Compute Module which provides 2 Ethernet up to 1000 Mbit/s, 2 USB 3.0 ports and a number of peripherals such as CSI, DSI, microHDMI, FPC connector for I2C and SPI interfaces, UART pins, microSD card slot and fan connector. A great advantage of the board is the use of so many connectors while maintaining a small, compact size. The module is ideal for creating a HTPC(Home Theater Personal Computer),building a DIY router and for home use.
The manufacturer has prepareda user manualshowing how to start working with the expansion board.
Main features of the Dual Gigabit Ethernet Carrier Board
- Two Gigabit Ethernet ports.
- Built in camera connector and microHDMI and DSI output for display.
- Two USB 3.0 sockets and additional USB 3.0 port on 9-pin connector.
- MicroSD slot enabling operation with Rpi CM4 without built-in memory.
- I2C and SPI interfaces via FPC socket.
- Connector for connecting a fan.
- Power supply via USB-C socket.
- Compact board dimensions with relatively large number of built-in connectors.
- Dual Gigabit Ethernet Carrier Board - expansion board for Raspberry Pi CM4 Compute Module
Dual Gigabit Ethernet Carrier Board module specifications
- Chip: LAN7800
- 2 x Gigabit Ethernet
- 2 x USB3.0 + 9-pin USB3.0 port
- MicroSD card slot
- CSI connector - camera connector
- DSI connector - video connector
- FPC socket - I2C / SPI
- 1 x microHDMI
- Power supply: 5V / 3A USB-C
- Operating temperature: -40°C to 85°C
- Dimensions: 75 x 64 x 21 mm
- Weight: 43 g