- On sale!
Color sensor with integrated microcontroller to measure the color and light intensity, An additional feature is the generator of colors based on the built-in LED RGB. It communicates via 1-wire interface, operates with a voltage of 5 V.
Connector is compatible with wires for servos - goldpin connectors with the pitch of 2.54 mm.
The sensor generates a model color and measures the intensity of light reflected from the measured object. The result is indicated to the built-in light - voltage converter. Basing on the number of RGB components, determined is the color of the surface. The condition for correct measurement is the lack of fluorescence of the studied subject. The results of color measurement of devices that are actively emitting the light, for example, LEDs that can be deceitful.
It is recommended to see thedocumentation before the use.
- The sensor is able to detect colors from a wide range with a resolution of 10-bit of the RGB palette
- The sensitivity of the measurement of light intensity is 44 microwatts/cm2
- The device allows you to generate colors from 24-bit RGB palette
- Connector is compatible with the wires for the servos - goldpin connectors, 2.54 mm pitch
- The device has a built-in microcontroller which is defining the colors and generating the color
- EEPROM memory allows you to record programs
- The autorun feature allows you to run individual programs when the power is connected
- Supply voltage: 5 V
- Communication: serial 1-wire interface
- asynchronous not reversed
- open-drain output
- transmission speed: 2400 - 7200 bps (automatically detected)
- resistor pull-up installed on board
- Dimensions: 44 x 23 x 17 mm