The product has been discontinued. Check other products in category.
Mini track ball allows you to track movements in 360°. It has a built-in button under the ball. Through the use of STM32F103C8T6 and AN48841B systems the module provides a very accurate tracking of movement and a very slight delay. The manufacturer on its website provides the scheme of connection to Arduino, a library with an example code. The track ball is equipped with a standard connector from the Grove series, the kit includes a cable. It can be used, for example, to create a controller for toys and games.
Connecting to Seeeduino (Arduino)
- Voltage: from 3.3 V to 5.5 V
- Current consumption: 28 mA (max 40 mA)
- Operating temperature: -25 to 75 °C
- MCU frequency: 64 MHz
- Working frequency: 105 ±5 kHz
- The radius of the Hall effect field: from 0,5 to 8 mT
- I2C address: 0x4A