The sale of the product has been completed. Check other devices in this category.
The popular XBee module allows you to easily create wireless communication between microcontrollers, computers or microprocessor systems through a serial interface.
Series 2 is a Mesh network solution. The module operates at 2.4 GHz based on XBee ZB (ZigBee mesh) software and is hardware compatible with the older Znet 2.5 series, but has a newer program. This version has an antenna in the form of a cable connected to the board (so called WireAntenna). 63 mW transmitter enables communication within a range of about 1600 m.
- Power supply voltage: 3,3 V
- Power consumption: 295 mA
- Serial communication interface UART: DIN DOUT
- Transmission speed: 250 kbps
- Output power: 63 mW (+18 dBm)
- The antenna: Wire Antenna
- Range: up to 1600 m
- Communication via AT or API commands
- 6 10-bit A/C converter inputs
- 8 digital input/output pins