The product has been discontinued. Check other products in category.
Description: RoboClaw 2x7A USB V5B - dual channel 34V / 7.5A motor driver
The controller allows to control two DC motors supplied from 6 V to 34 V with a continuous current consumption of up to 7.5 A (temporarily up to 15 A). The RoboClaw system communicates through: USB port of the computer, UART TTL interface, RC radio interface or analogue signal.
This version has goldpin type connectors to connect control signals.
- Supply voltage from 6 V to 34 V
- Continuous current per channel: up to 7.5 A
- Current per channel: up to 15 A
- USB - emulated COM port
- UART serial interface - TTL
- Signal from RC radio receiver
- Analogue voltage from 0 V to 2 V (tolerates 5 V)
- Feedback, e.g. to a PID loop:
- Connection of quadrature encoders with a resolution of up to 19.6 million pulses per second
- Position control via analogue encoders (potentiometers)
- Feedback-free operation, so-called open loop control
- Configurable via built-in buttons
- Possibility to switch on a higher power regulator with a jumper
- Battery charge monitor, voltage cut-off at too low a voltage
- Dimensions of the plate: 42 x 48 mm
- Weight: 18 g
The picture shows a RoboClaw driver in a housing. The casing is included in the set.
The manufacturer provides:
Comparison of RoboClaw controllers
|Number of channels:||2|
|Tension:||from 6 V to 34 V|
|Continuous current:||7,5 A||15 A||30 A||45 A||60 A|
|Temporary current:||15 A||30 A||60 A||60 A||120 A|
|BEC 5 V:||150 mA||3 A||3 A||3 A||3 A|
|Width:||42 mm||52 mm||52 mm||52 mm||86 mm|
|Length:||48 mm||74 mm||74 mm||74 mm||100 mm|
|The weight:||17 g||60 g||60 g||63 g||295 g|