Product description: DC/AC step-up converter 12VDC / 230VAC 350/500W - sinus - Volt IPS-500
IPS-500step-up VoltIPS-500 with12 V DC input and 230 V ACoutputvoltage. The rated power is350 W, while the instantaneous power is500 W. The device also allows to power 5 V devices via USB port. The controller is perfect for powering 230 V devices where there is no possibility of direct connection to the mains.
DC/AC step-up Volt converter IPS-500.
The IPS-500 controller has amodifiedsine waveform at its output, i.e.rectangular AC voltage. Thermsvalue ofthis waveform is identical to the rms value of the sine waveform occurring in the power network.The device is equipped with a number ofprotections, suchas: short-circuit, thermal, under-voltage, over-voltage, overload. The efficiency of the inverter is 92%.
IPS-500 step-up Volt IPS-500 specification
- Battery voltage: 12 V
- Input voltage: 10.5 V to 15.5 V DC
- Output voltage: 225 V to 235 V AC
- Overload power (momentary): 500 W
- Rated power (continuous): 350 W
- Output voltage frequency: 50 Hz (+/- 2 Hz)
- Efficiency at full load: 92%
- Under-voltage protection tripping threshold: 10,7 (+/- 0,3 V)
- Operating temperature: -10°C to 40°C
- USB socket: yes - 5 V
- Short circuit protection
- thermal - switches off the device after exceeding approx. 60°C - 70°C
- Under-voltage: switches off the device when the input voltage is too low
- over-voltage - switches off the device when the input voltage is too high
- overload protection - switches off the device if it has been overloaded for more than a dozen seconds
The set includes
- Volt IPS-500 converter
- Lighter plug