Product description: Holding electromagnet 12 V 4 W 30 kgf
Powered by a12-voltholding electromagnet, which at standard ground acceleration of 9.8 m/s2 maintainsa mass of 30 kg. The rated power is 4 W and the current consumption is about 340 mA. The magnet in the housing has a mounting hole with M5 thread (a suitable screw is included). Product dimensions are 40 x 18 x 25 mm.The magnetcan be used as an executive element of microcontroller, e.g.Arduino. Due to too much power it draws during operation, it cannot be connected directly to the controller's pins. In such a connection one of the following elements should be used:relay,optoisolatorortransistor amplifier.
Specification of a 12-volt holding electromagnet
- Power supply voltage: 12 V
- Power: 4 W
- Current consumption: approx. 340 mA
- Load capacity: 30 kgf (maintains 30 kg mass for 9.8 m/s2 earth acceleration)
- Cables with the insulation removed at the ends, about 30 cm long.
- Mounting hole with M5 thread (screw included)
- Dimensions: 40 x 18 x 25 mm
- Weight: 175 g
The manufacturer recommends maintaining good heat dissipation from the enclosure, because as the coil temperature increases, the holding force decreases.