Product description: 28BYJ-48 5 V / 0.1 A / 0.03 Nm geared stepper motor with ULN2003 driver
A five-wire steppermotor with a dedicated driver based on ULN2003 chip. It has an integrated 64:1 gear ratio and is powered by 5 V, consuming 100 mA per coil. The holding torque after gearing is 0.3 kg*cm (0.03 Nm). There is a 5 mm diameter shaft at the output.
Applications of stepper motors:
- CNC devices
- 3D printers
- laser devices
Stepper motor specifications
- Rated voltage: 5 V
- Current consumption per coil: 100 mA
- Ratio: 64:1
- Coil resistance: 50 Ω
- Holding torque at gearbox output: 0.3 kg*cm (0.03 Nm).
- Outputs: five wires)
- Shaft diameter: 5 mm with bevels
- Weight: 35 g
- Distance between mounting holes: 35 mm
- Dimensions: ϕ28 x 19 mm (without shaft)
Please refer to the motor documentation for detailed information.
- Operating voltage: 5 V
- Circuit used: ULN2003 (documentation)
- Connector compatible with the supplied motor
- LEDs indicating the current phase
- Seven input pins - IN1...IN7
- Board dimensions: 40 x 20 mm
Detailed information can be found in the documentation of the controller.