The product has been discontinued. Check others products incategory.
The thermocouple amplifierto measure in the rangefrom -270℃ to 1768° Cdepending on the used probe. It converts the analog signal into14-bit digital signal. Due to using the integratedcold-junction compensation, it allows for the use of cables from the sensors of any length.Thermocouples are characterized by much larger range than the thermistors. The amplifier works withprobes of " K " typeand is fully compatible withArduino.
The module is based on the systemMAX31850Kwhich acts as the amplifier and the ADC. Through the use of 64-bit memory, each device has a unique 64-bit serial number, what allows for multiple modules to work on the same single data bus, so you can controlmultiple sensors with a single micro-computer. The manufacturer provideson its website asample code forArduinofor using the module.
- Working voltage: 3.3 V/5 V
- Digital signal(resolution): 14 bit (0,25 ℃)
- Measurement accuracy: ± 2 ℃
- Operating temperature (for module): -40 ℃ to 125 ℃
- The temperature measuring range: -270 ℃ to 1768 ℃
- Supported thermocouple probe: K
- Probe's input: DIP, 2-wire
- Output signal: single signal wire
- Grove 1-Wire Thermocouple Amplifier v1.0
- Connecting cable Grove