The sale of the product has been completed. Check others in thiscategory.
Arduino compatible module based on ESP8266 WiFi chip. It has the ability to connect to the wireless network and 11 digital inputs/outputs, 10 PWM channels, 1 analog input and popular communication interfaces. This version works with 3.3V and has a microUSB connector for programming.
ESP8266 controller provides WiFi connectivity, thanks to the built-in controller the system can be programmed through Arduino IDE environment using microUSB cable (sold separately). The board also works with NodeMCU.
The kit includes goldpin connectors for self-soldering.
The device has 2.54 mm raster leads, for goldpin sockets, which are included in the self-soldering kit. Below is a description of individual pins.
|TX||TXD||UART interface data line - transmitter.|
|RX||RXD||UART interface data line - receiver.|
|A0||A0||Analog input, maximum voltage 3.3 V|
|D0||GPIO16||Digital I/O line.|
Digital I/O line.
I2C - SCL bus clock line.
Digital I/O line.I2C bus data line - SDA.
|D3||GPIO0||Digital I/O line with 10 kΩ pull-up resistor for VCC.|
Digital I/O line with 10 kΩ pull-up resistor for VCC.
Built-in LED included.
Digital I/O line.SPI - SCK bus clock line.
Digital I/O line.SPI - MISO bus data line.
Digital I/O line.SPI - MOSI bus data line.
Digital I/O line with pull-up resistor up to GND 10 kΩSPI - SS bus line.
|5V||-||Output voltage from the 5 V regulator.|
|3V3||3,3V||Output voltage from the controller 3.3 V.|
- Download and install Arduino IDE version 1.6.7 from www.arduino.cc.
- Run Arduino IDE, choose File -> Preferences
- In the place Additional URLs for the tile manager, enter:
- Select Tools -> Tile -> Tile Manager
- Install ESP8266 Community (probably at the bottom of the list)
- From now on, the WeMos series tiles will be available from Menu: Tools -> Tile
The description of programming the board using Arduino IDE environment can be found on manufacturer's website.
Sample programs are available in GitHub service.
- Power supply voltage: 5 V (for microUSB connector)
- The voltage of the leads: 3,3 V
- ESP8266 Controller
- Flash memory: 4 MB
- Ports I/O: 11
- PWM outputs: 10
- Number of analog inputs: 1 (A/C converter channel)
- Serial interfaces: UART, SPI, I2C, 1-Wire
- External interruptions
- WiFi network controller
- Connector: microUSB socket(microUSB cable sold separately)
- USB controller - UART: CH340
- Compatible with theArduino IDE CentralArduino
- Choice of connectors included: 2x female bar, 2x extended female bar, 2x male bar
- Dimensions of the plate: 34.2 x 25.6 mm