Product description: Infrared remote control wi-fi Neo
Small, intelligent remote control that supports all these devices, which are controlled by the IR remote control, such as TV, stereo, air conditioning, etc. It allows you to control the devices from anywhere in the world by connecting to your home WiFi network. It's very easy to use. It is supported by Google Home and Amazon Alexa using the free appTuya Smart Home. It also connects with other elements of the smart home.
It hasthe range of the IR of 360°, with 6 LEDs operating in the infrared range with a high angle of radiation. This gives you the ability to control any devices that are within visual range.
Guide to create your own remote
- Selecting DIY
- Create and name the button
- Point the original remote towards Neo Smart Remote, button of which you want to copy, and click it 2 times
- Repeat and create other buttons
- Ceate the name of your remote
Smart home is within your reach!
The device workswith the Tuya Smart - the most popular app for IoT devices (Internet of things)
- Connected with over 11,000 different devices
- 30 categories (control, air conditioning, video surveillance, etc.)
- 10000 manufacturers of smart devices
- Daily developed to the new features and supported devices
- Tuya Smart appis available for free forAndroidandiOS
- Smart Remote Control
- The microUSB - USB cable with the length of 125 cm
- The user manual
Included is no power supply. The device uses every availableplug charger for phones.
Specifications of IR remote control wi-fi Neo
- IR frequency: 38 kHz
- Wi-fi frequency: 2.4 GHz 801.11 b/g/n
- Power consumption: 0.6 W
- Color: Black
- IR range: 360°
- 6 infrared LEDs
- IR receiver for learning
- Power supply: 5 V /1 A (microUSB cable included)
- Operating temperature: 0°C to 50°C
- IR range 9 m
- Dimensions: 65 mm x 20 mm
- Weight: 70 g