The sale of the product has been completed. Check other devices in this category.
An analogue pressure sensor used to measure the pressure of oil, fuel or other fluid. It operates in the range from 0 MPa to 1,2 MPa. It is powered by 5 V. The output is an analogue voltage, proportional to the measured pressure.
- Power supply voltage: 5 V
- Output voltage: 0.5 V to 4.5 V
- Carbon steel
- Operating current: up to 10 mA
- Pressure range: 0 MPa to 1.2 MPa
- The highest pressure: 2.4 MPa
- Destructive pressures: 3 MPa
- Operating temperature: 0 °C to 85 °C
- Measurement error: +/- 1.5 % FSO
- Response time: up to 2 ms
- Cable length: approx. 20 cm
- Red or brownwire - supply voltage - 5 V
- Green or bluewire - mass - GND
- Yellow or blackwire - analogue output - OUT