The product has been discontinued. Check other products in category.
iNode ID Control smart relay cooperating with theiNode Control ID. It communicates via Bluetooth 4.0.The module can be used in RFID systems. iNode ID Control will be a great addition to your workplace.
If the ID authorization ID is successful, then iNode Control Point allows you to e.g. close a contact which can turn on the handle opening the door and then the device stores this information in the iNode Control ID. Further scanning of this information from the iNode Control ID allows you to say what rooms a person carrying this ID has visited.
Check how to useiNode!
Apps for ANDROID and WINDOWS. Configuration software iNodeSetup.exe works on Windows with Bluetooth adapter based on the CSR 8510 chipset or Serial USB Transceiver iNode, iNode LAN. Linux system requires iNode Serial Transceiver USB and/or iNode LAN, and e.g. Ubuntu with Wine. The current version of firmware for iNode products available on the technical support site: http://support.elsat.com.pl/ user: inode, with no password.
- People and vehicle movement control
- Work time control
- Home automation
- Gate automation
- Bluetooth BLE - configurable from a PC
- power: -18 dBm to 8 dBm (the maximum distance up to 200 m in open space)
- the name of the device
- the user's password
- the password to access the device - independent of the user's password
- Power: 6 V to 30 V DC
- Current: 15 mA (scan mode) or 3.5 mA (transfer status)
- Plastic body
- Single output with zero voltage: 60 VDC or 40 VAC 500 mA 2.5 Ohm (solid state relay PhotoMOS type)
- One button control
- Working temperature: from -20°C to 45°C
- Humidity: 35% to 80% RGH
- Chipset: CSR 101x
- Dimensions: 50 x 20 x 15mm
- Weight: 15g