Product description: iNode Energy Meter - Energy Monitor - Reflective Sensor
TheiNodeEnergy Meter with reflectivesensoris a wirelessenergy consumption monitor, which has a built-inmemory. It is used in a wide range ofhome automationapplications and allows, for example,daily analysis of waterconsumption, which helps toreduce bills. It cooperates with pre-installed control elements. In our offer you will also find a version with aphotoresistorand amagnetometer.
Thestatus ofthe minute and totalcountersis senton-linein a broadcast frame (real-time monitoring of consumption) with a periodbetween 0.32 seconds and 10 seconds(the value can be set by the user according to individual needs). The initial value of the total counter can be changed from within the iNodeSetup.exe program.
Check how to use theiNode!
Use with Raspberry Pi
TheiNodeEnergy Meter is versatile and works with other control systems. This is made possible by running a Python or Bash script on a Raspberry Pi 2 or Pi 3, which receives the data and analyses it. It then sends the data to the virtual sensors of theDomoticz Home Automationsystem or to theThingSpeak.comdata collection and visualisation service.The applications are free, and a sample script can be downloaded fromhttp://support.inode.pl/(user: inode; no password).
- Reduction of water consumption bills
- Analysis of daily water consumption
- Versatile application in home automation
- Used for cooperation with installed control elements
- Bluetooth BLE:
- power: from -18 dBm to +8 dBm (maximum range up to 200 m in open space)
- energy consumption measurement unit: kWh, m3
- fixed energy meter
- user password
- device access password, independent from the user password
- Power supply:CR2032battery (sold separately)
- Housing: plastic
- Possibility of remote software replacement
- Two LEDs
- Temperature sensor with 1°C resolution
- Operating temperature: from -30°C to 65°C
- Humidity: from 20% to 80% RH
- Additional reflective sensor
- Optical active - Reflective: visible light filter
- Windows NT/XP/Vista/7.0/8.0/8.1/10.0
- Chipset: CSR101x