Product description: Resin for 3D printer - FormFutura Economy LCD Resin - 1 L - Light Green
FormFutura resin in light green color, used as a material for forming prints in resin printers equipped with a DLP or LCD projector. The curing UV wavelength ranges from 300 nm to 410 nm . Printouts obtained with FormFutura Economy LCD are characterized by accuracy and a matte finish. When processing the resin, it is absolutely necessary to protect the respiratory tract . The package contains 1 L of the product.
When working with resins, always use protective equipment such as safety glasses and nitrile gloves.
Things to Do Before Printing
- Shake the bottle for at least 2 minutes before each use
- Leave the resin for 10 minutes to let the air bubbles out
- After printing, the resin can be poured back into the bottle
Final processing of the finished 3D print
- The finished model should be rinsed in isopropyl alcohol (IPA) or bioethanol for approx. 5 minutes
- The manufacturer recommends using an ultrasonic cleaner
- Before further curing, check that the model is completely dry after rinsing
- Rinsed elements should be placed in a well-ventilated room for at least 30 minutes (compressed air can also be used for at least 2 minutes)
- Items should be cured in a special chamber for 20 to 30 minutes at a temperature of 65 ° C
- The recommended curing wavelength is between 300 nm and 410 nm
- When grinding the resin, you must absolutely remember to protect the respiratory tract
Technical specification of FormFutura resin
- Curing UV Wavelength: 300 nm to 410 nm
- Impact test: 17 kJ / m2
- Deformation temperature: 63.5 ° C
- Density: 1.21 g / cm3
- Tensile strength: 50 MPa
- Elongation at Break: 5%
- Capacity: 1 L.
- Color: light green