- Supply voltage: 5 V
- Current consumption: below 100 mA
- Adjustable measuring range: from 3 to 80 cm
- Knob for regulating the range - multi-turn potentiometer
- Output signal: digital (low status in the case of object detection, otherwise high status)
- The LED, indicating the detection of the object
- Response time: below 2 ms
- Protection against the reverse polarity
- Operating temperature: -25°C to +55°C
- Diameter: 18 mm
- Sensor's length: 68 mm
Adjustable, digital distance sensor with a cable with the length of 50 cm and nuts to facilitate the mounting. Measuring range is from 3 to 80 cm, it is set using the knob located at the rearpart ofthe device - rotating counterclockwise decreases the range.
Object detection is indicated through the occurrence of the low status at the output (yellow wire) and the switching on of the red LED. The advantage of the sensor is also protected against the reverse power connection.
- Wire - redorbrown- supply voltage - V 5
- Wire- greenorblue- ground - GND
- Wire - yellowor black- digital output - OUT
- there is no object - high status
- the object detection - low status
The product is compatible with Arduino
The user manual is available onour website.
For proper operation, it is sufficient to connect power supply of 5 V and the sensor's output to any digital pin of Arduino. Reading is done through a standard function digitalRead(number_of_pin).