Product description: Shelly Gas - CNG WiFi gas sensor
Shelly CNG (naturalgas) sensor mounted directly into a 230 V socket. It communicates with the home WiFi network, a free application for mobile devices enables remote monitoring of rooms and sending notifications about possible threats. The sensor also alarms with a light and an audible signal about an encountered threat. The device is made of fire resistant materials.
Main features of the gas sensor
- Wireless- the sensor connects to your home WiFi network without the need for an additional device.
- Gas sensor- the intelligent gas sensor monitors the CNG gas concentration in the room.
- Fire resistant- the device is covered with a special fire-resistant coating.
- Intelligent notifications- the sensor informs about the threat with a light and audible way, as well as a notification in the application. When the gas concentration drops to a safe level, the device will return to detection mode.
- Monitor from anywhere- a dedicated mobile app allows you to view the status of the sensor from anywhere in the world.
- Highly compatible- the device is compatible with Android, iOS, Amazon Alexa, Google Home and home automation servers using MQTT, CoAP and REST API.
Shelly Gas kit contents.
Shelly gas sensor specifications
- Supply voltage: 110 V to 230 V AC, 50 / 60 Hz
- Detected gas: CNG - compressed natural gas
- Alarm indicator: flash, buzzer
- Alarm sensitivity: 6% DGW
- Volume level: ≥70 dB
- Valve manipulator output: 11 V to 13 V / 500 mA
- Operating temperature: -10°C to 50°C
- Power consumption: up to 3 W
- Communication: WiFi 2.4 GHz IEEE 802.11 b / g / n
- Signal power: 1 mW
- WiFi range: up to 50 m outdoors and up to 30 m indoors (depending on building materials)
- Casing: fire resistant
- Dimensions: 89.5 x 89.5 x 38 mm