Product description: Opticon - Aurora 70F400 70mm x132 telescope
Observational telescope with a 3x magnification Barlow lens, allowing you to triple the magnification range. The telescope provides a clear image of even very distant objects. The product offers a wide field of view. It is intended mainly for beginners, and allows you to observe fragments of the sky, celestial bodies and landscape panoramas. The maximum theoretical magnification of the Aurora 70F400 is 132x. The objective lens diameter is 70 mm.
The manufacturer of the telescope provides additional materials in the form of sky maps and manuals. They can be found on the website which can be accessed after scanning the QR code placed on the leaflet included in the set.
- The telescope is an invaluable educational aid, recommended by experts. It allows you to develop your passion for astronomy.
- Enables high contrast and crystal clear images of distant objects.
- It is perfect as a tool for observing the moon and stars. It is equipped with a special interchangeable contrast filter for observing the moon, which improves the image quality during a full moon. It makes surface features even more visible
- The telescope can also be used as a convenient travel telescope for observing distant objects on the horizon (animals, birds, geological formations etc.)
- The kit includes a bag, which allows you to transport the telescope comfortably and safely
Opticon - Aurora 70F400 telescope specification
|Optical system:||Refractor (lens telescope)|
|Max. theoretical magnification:||132x|
|Max. useful magnification:||60x|
|Focal length:||400 mm|
|Stellar range (magnitude):||10 mag|
|Suggested for observing:||Moon and its craters, Mars, Venus, Jupiter with its moons, star constellations|
|Eyepieces included:||Kellner 9mm, 20mm, image reverser 1.5x|
|Tube length:||40 cm|