- Power supply: 230V, 50 Hz mains
- Power consumption: 3W
- Humidity range: 30% to 95 %
- Working temperature: from -10°C to 40 °C
- Values of threshold concentration: about 15% of the Lower Explosive Limit
- optical - red LED diode
- acoustic - acoustic membrane piezo 85 dB
- Attached socket plug 230 V
- Made in Poland
- Dimensions: 120 x 80 x 45 mm
- Weight: 300 g
Before connecting, refer to the kit instructions.
After power-up, the sensor needs approx. 2.5 minutes for calibration.
A sensor detecting high concentration of natural gas (methane) and cylinder gas (propane-butane) in the air. It is supplied with mains voltage of 230 V. It is used for prevention from natural gas leaks, alarming threat with an audio signal.
Controls closed areas through continuous measurement of gas concentration in the air. When the gas concentration exceeds approx. 15% of the Lower Explosive Limit, the device turns on the audible alarm. Shutdown occurs automatically when the gas concentration decreases below the threshold value.
Finds application in:
domestic boiler rooms with C.O. stoves burning natural gas and propane-butane,
- kitchens, bathrooms, equipped with gas appliances
- garages with the LPG installation,
- school physics and chemistry laboratories,
- public areas.