Product description: Prooptic 8x21 binoculars - OPT-10-002137
Small, very lightweight binoculars (700 g) with objective diameter 21 mm and adjustable magnification 8x. The device combines high standard of manufacturing with very good optical properties. The lenses in the presented model have been coated with magnesium fluoride coatings. They provide a higher light transmission coefficient and natural colour reproduction. They also eliminate reflections. These binoculars have a comfortable and robust body, which is additionally protected by a layer of rubber.
- Centrally located adjustment screw for quick and trouble-free focus setting
- The binoculars are also dioptrically adjustable
- Bright, clear and high-contrast images of close-up objects
- The product uses prisms made of noble glass, constructed using the Schmidt-Pechansystem
- The binoculars' housing is made of lightweight, highly durable aluminum. The housing is made of lightweight, high-strength aluminum and is covered with a layer of rubber to absorb any impacts and prevent the binoculars from slipping out of your hand.
- The binoculars can be used for such purposes as tourism, ornithology, as well as in the field and military. They can also be used to monitor sporting events and concerts.
Prooptic 8x21 binoculars specification
- Model: Prooptic 8x21 - OPT-10-002137
- Objective diameter: 21 mm
- Maximum theoretical magnification: 8x
- Field of view: 131 m / 1000 m
- Output pupil: 2.6 mm
- Prism construction: Schmidt-Pechan
- Weight: 300 g
Contents of the set
- Prooptic 8x21 binoculars - OPT-10-002137
- Carrying case with hip belt holder
- Strap for carrying the case over the shoulder