Product description: TSL2591 - Digital light intensity sensor - STEMMA QT / Qwiic - Adafruit 1980.
Digitallight intensity sensorwithTSL2591from Adafruit. It enables detection of light intensity with asensitivity of up to 188 ulxin the rangeup to 88000 lx. It has a very high dynamic range of600M:1. Powered by3 V to 5 V DC. For communication with the microcontroller module it usesI2Cinterface. It is used in various lighting conditions and is characterized by low power consumption.
Product compatible withArduino
The sensor TSL2591 has specialleadsto which goldpin connectors (included in the kit) should be soldered. The second possibility is to connect the sensor to the main module using STEMMA QT /Qwiicconnectors.
Connection of sensor with Arduino Metro using STEMMA QT / Qwiic connectors.
|VIN||Supply voltage from 3 V to 5 V DC|
|3Vo||Supply voltage 3.3 V|
|SCL||I2C interface clock line|
|SDA||I2C interface data line|
Technical Specification TSL2591
- Supply voltage: 3 V to 5 V DC
- Layout: TSL2591
- Communication interface: I2C
- Interface address: 0x29
- Sensitivity: up to 188 ulx
- Measurement range: from 0 lx to 88000 lx
- Dynamics: 600M:1
- Data rate: up to 400 kB/s
- Spectral sensor response close to the human eye
- Possibility to work behind dark glass
- Dimensions: 19 x 16 x 1 mm
- Weight: 1,1 g