Description: 3D printer resin - PrimaCreator Value Water Washable UV Resin 500 ml - Transparent Red.
Transparent red resinused in 3D printers. It is cured by UV light wavelengthfrom 395 nm to 405 nm. During printing it may emit a slightly unpleasant smell. It does not require the use of special agents to remove resin residues. To clean the finished 3D printout, just use water. Finished models can be cured under the influence of sunlight, or in a dedicated chamber. Final prints are characterized by high hardness and slight shrinkage. The product is sold in a500 mlbottle.
Performance features of PrimaCreator resin
- During model forming, theresinmay emit a slightly unpleasant odour
- Environmentally friendly printing: no chemicals are required for model cleaning
- Finished prints have a uniform colour. In the case of transparent resins, the final printout gains crystal transparency
- The highest quality components were used to produce the resin
- Designed mainly for lower power DLP printers using UV light to cure resin, includingZortrax InkspireandAnycubic Photon.
- The curing time of the resin is between 4 and 8 seconds per coat
- Finished models can be dried in a special chamber from 2 to 5 minutes. In case of final curing in the sun, the printout should be exposed to sunlight for 10 to 20 minutes. In case of high cloudiness and limited sunshine this time increases up to 60 minutes.
Always use protective measures when working with the resin: nitrileglassesand gloves.
|Modulus of elasticity:||from 1,882 to 2,385 MPa|
|Bending strength:||from 40 to 58 MPa|
|Thermal expansion:||95 E-6|
|Shrinkage value:||from 3.35% to 4.24%|
|Linear contraction:||1.05% to 1.35%|
|Tensile strength:||from 30 to 52 MPa|
|Stretch module:||from 1,779 to 2,385 MPa|
|Extension at break:||from 4% to 10%|
|Shore hardness:||85 to 88 D|
|Density:||from 1.05 to 1.25 g/cm3|
|Impact:||41 to 48 j/m|
|The viscosity:||from 100 to 350 MPa x s|
|UV wavelength of curing resin:||from 395 to 405 nm|