Shield for Arduino with a GPS module and a slot for micro SD card. It can be used as a data logger that has an internal antenna and place for the 12 mm round battery (not included). It communicates via UART (RX, TX) and SPI interface.
The product is compatible with Arduino
The manufacturer providesthe Arduino library along with a user manual.
Basic module features:
- GPS module: GP3906-TLP
- GPS - serial UART interface (RX and TX pins)
- Memory card - SPI bus
- Update: 10 Hz
- Low current consumption: 30 mA
- It has a built-in antenna
- It has a led out Reset button of Arduino
- It supports microSD cards
- It has a connector for the 12 mm round battery (not included)
- Pins are holes for goldpin connectors, pitch of 2.54 mm - they must be purchased separately and self-soldered
- It cooperates with i.a.:Arduino Uno R3