Product description: Inventor's Kit for BBC micro:bit - Python version - Kitronik 5669
A set of basic electronic components, designed for themicro:bitmodule. Its purpose is to gradually introduce the user to programming the micro:bit using the Pythonlanguagewith theMakeCode Python editor. Inventor's Kit allows you to perform 10 experiments, a detailed description of which is included in the accompanying user manual. The first 6 experiments should be done with the help of standard block diagrams using MakeCode Blocks. The last four experiments require the micro:bit customized MakeCode Python editor.
The kit does not include the micro:bitmain module. You can purchase it separately from our shop.
Python, what is it?
Python is a programming language created in the 90s, classified as an interpreted language that does not require compilation. Recently it has gained a lot of popularity, so it is worth learning at least its basics. This task will certainly be made easier by Inventor's Kit for BBC micro:bit - a version for the Python language. It contains all the elements necessary to learn how to construct and control electronic circuits using Python. The kit includes LEDs, a motor, photoresistors and capacitors.
List of experiments included in the Inventor's Kit for BBC micro:bit
- Say Hello to the BBCmicro:bit - Introduction to using the BBC micro:bit
- Using a Light Sensor & analog inputs -Using the lightsensorand analog inputs
- Dimming an LED using a potentiometer - Dimming anLEDusing a potentiometer
- Using a transistor to drive a motor- Controlling a motor using a transistor
- Usingthe accelerometer to control motor speed- Controllingthemotor speed using an accelerometer.
- Setting the tone with a piezo buzzer- Adjustingthetone of the buzzer
- Wind Power
- Making a game using the compass
- Capacitor charge circuit
- Using an RGB LED
- Making a pedestrian crossing - Making a pedestrian crossing
- Making a random dice - Making adice
Contents of the Inventor's Kit for BBC micro:bit - Python version
|1.||100 Ωpotentiometerwith a knob for easy adjustment - 1 pc.|
|2.||MiniatureDC motorwith fan blade - 1 pc.|
|3.||A set of through-holeresistors: 5 x 2.2 kΩ; 5 x 10 kΩ; 5 x 47 Ω.|
|4.||Male to maleconnection wires- 10 pcs.|
|5.||Connectingmale-female wires - 10 pieces.|
|6.||Piezoelectricbuzzer- 1 pc.|
|7.||Terminal connector- 1 pc.|
|8.||Electrolytic capacitor470 uF - 1 pc.|
|9.||Tact switch buttons - 4 pieces.|
|10.||TransistorBC337 NPN - 1 pc.|
|11.||Phototransistor- 1 pc.|
|12.||RGB LED5 mm - 1 pc.|
|13.||Set of 5 mmLEDs: 2 x red; 2 x orange; 2 x yellow; 2 x green.|
|14.||Mounting base - 1 pc.|
|15.||Contact plate- 1 pc.|
|16.||Edge Connector Breakout Board for BBC micro:bit - 1 pc.|
|17.||User Guide - 1 pc.|