The sale of the product has been completed. Check others in thiscategory.
The environment created specifically for LEGO Mindstorms is simplified by the C++ version, one of the most popular programming languages. The most important features of the environment are listed below.
- The system has a built-in debugger, thanks to which the user can easily find errors in the program.
- It cooperates with sensors from other companies - apart from Lego products, the software allows to operate sensors of other brands.
- Built-in Help function makes the system easy to use. both users and teachers.
- The system has templates of sample codes, on which users can follow the example of creating their own software.
- Thesoftware isbackward compatible, which means that it supports older RCX and NXT versions.
- The text editor can predict the commands entered by users, which speeds up the process of creating your own programs.
- The environment allows you to operate mathematical functions, including statistical and trigonometric.
To test the RobotC you can download a 30-day demo version of the program from the manufacturer.