Description: Tramway on rails - mechanical model kit - veneer - 154 parts - Ugearsmodels 70008
Tramwayon rails - mechanical model for self-assembly fromUgearsmodels. It is a combination of tradition and technology. The set consists of154 elementsmade of veneer (plywood). Each part is precisely made by using laser cutting method. The modeldoes not have anyelectronic components, and the moving parts are set in motion by a rubber band. The package includes sheets of plywood, from which it is enough to squeezeready elementsand connect them together according to the illustrated instructions included in the kit. Noglueor additionalassemblyparts are required to assemble the model. Assembly takesbetween 4 and 5 hours.
- Retro-styled - a combination of technology and tradition
- Inspired by old trams and railways
- Equipped with a lever-operated pantograph
- It has a starting lever, a lever to change direction, a brake and an emergency exit located on the roof of the tram
- All puzzles are made of veneer (plywood) so they smell of wood
- The axles can be lubricated with paraffin or wax to make the mechanism run more smoothly
- The elements are set in motion by means of a rubber band hooked between the appropriate elements (for details see the manual)
Technical specification of the set
- Model: tram on rails
- The model is designed for self-assembly without glue
- Language of instruction: UKR, ENG, DEU, FRA, POL, SPA, ITA, RUS, JAP, KOR, CHI
- Material of the elements: veneer
- Number of elements: 154 pieces.
- Level of difficulty: medium
- Assembly time: 4 to 5 hours
- Dimensions of the model: 767 x 73 x 160 mm
In our offer you can find also other mechanical models fromUgearsmodels.