Product description: Opticon Discovery 114F900AZ 114mm x450 telescope
Universal astronomical telescope. Equipped with a Barlow lens, doubling the range of available magnifications. It has 3 interchangeable eyepieces. The optical tube is mounted on a convenient full size tripod with AZ head. The telescope has a professional Rack & Pinion eyepiece tube, adapted for using standard 1.25'' accessories. The maximum theoretical magnification of Discovery 114F900AZ is 450x. The main mirror has a diameter of 114 mm.
The manufacturer of the telescope provides additional materials in the form of sky maps and manuals. They can be found on the website which can be accessed after scanning the QR code placed on the leaflet included in the kit.
- The telescope is an invaluable educational aid, recommended by experts. The device allows you to develop passions related to astronomy.
- Enables high contrast and crystal clear images of stars, planets and Earth's satellite.
- The optics of the telescope allows you to observe the phases of Venus, the rings of Saturn and record the transits of the moons of Jupiter
- An additional crosshair telescope (finder scope) makes the process of precise aiming easier. After installing the included straightening lens, the telescope can be used as a spotting scope for observing nature and landscape objects (birds, animals, distant buildings) and airplanes flying at cruising altitude
- Professional Rack & Pinion type eyepiece focuser adapted to use standard 1.25'' accessories
Opticon Discovery 114F900AZ telescope specifications
|Optical system:||Reflector (mirror telescope)|
|Max. theoretical magnification:||450x|
|Focal length:||900 mm|
|Stellar range (magnitude):||12.6 mag|
|Suggested for Observing:||Planets including moons, star constellations, nebulae, galaxies, DSO|
|Eyepieces included:||Huygens H 12.5 mmm and 20 mm, Ramsden SR 4 mm|
|Tube length:||140 cm|
|Aiming scope:||6 x 30 mm|