Product description: MI:power board - power module for BBC micro:bit - Kitronik 5610-V2
The Kitronik MI:power board is apower moduledesigned for themicro:bitmain boardv1 and v2 versions. Using MI:power board is recommended especially for projects requiring increased mobility of the micro:bit. The extension is perfect for wearable items such as clothing, ornaments and watches. The MI:power board has a built-in buzzer, on/off button andCR2032 batteryholder. The MI:power mounts to the back of the micro:bit main module using the included screws and spacers. The extension should be connected directly to the 3V, GND and P0 connections on themicro:bit. The 3V and GND connections provide power to the micro:bit, while P0 is the default buzzer output pin when using the audio function inMakeCodesoftware.
The kit does not include themicro:bitmaster module. This can be purchased separately from our shop.
Presentation and example application of the Kitronik MI:power board.
Functions of the Kitronik MI:power board
- Possibility to power the micro:bit main module. This makes it easier to implement projects that require frequent travel
- No soldering required. Assembly of the extension is very simple, requiring the included screws, spacer and nuts
- The Kitronik MI:power board has a built-in buzzer and a convenient on/off switch for quick start-up and shut-down
- Ideal for creating your own portablemicro:bit mood badges
- A CR2032 battery is included
The manufacturer has made available on itswebsiteDXF files, which, after cutting with a laser plotter, can be useful in the implementation of mobile projects.
Contents of the power board kit for the BBC micro:bit
- Kitronik MI:power board - power supply module for the BBC micro:bit - 1 pc.
- Mounting screws M3 - 3 pcs.
- Hexagon nuts M3 - 3 pcs.
- Plastic spacers - 3 pcs.
- CR2032 battery - 1 pc.