Four-channel driver for DC motors and stepper motors, designed with a microcontroller DFRobot FireBeetle STM8S105 for IoT projects. It enables the control of four DC motors or two phase, foour-wired stepper motors. The module communicates via IIC interface, it supports refresh frequency up to 1000 Hz. Supply voltage is from 3.3 V to 5 V, the voltage of the motors is from 4 V to 12 V. Continuous current per channel is 1.2 A at a voltage of 5 V, short-time current is 3.2 A at 5 V. The driver also allows you to control fourservos.
The product is compatible with Arduino
Sample code and detailed information can be found inthe user guide.
Example of connecting the motor to the FireBeetledriver. Library for Arduino can be downloaded fromthe manufacturer's website.
- It supports four DC motors
- It supports two 2-phase, 4-wire stepper motors
- It supports four servos
- The refresh frequency is up to 1000 Hz
- It has the status LEDs
- Microprocessor: STM8S105
- Working voltage: 3.3 V to 5 V (connection of a FireBeetle to the terminal VCC)
- Current: 30 mA
- Motor driver: TB6612FNG
- The voltage of control of motor: 4 V to 12 V
- Output current: 1.2 A per channel
- Initial / short-time current: 2 A / 3.2 A (short-term)
- Communication interface: IIC
- IIC address: 0x18
- Dimensions: 58 x 29 mm
- 1x motor driver of FireBeetle
- 2x goldpin female strip 18-pin 2.54 mm
- 2x goldpin male strip 18-pin 2.54 mm