Product description: IPS LCD 1,3'' 240 x 240 px - SPI - 65K RGB - for Raspberry Pi Pico - Waveshare 19650
LCD displaymanufactured by Waveshare, dedicated to the popularRaspberry Pi Pico minicomputer. It is equipped with a high qualityST7789driver, usesSPIbuses for communication with Raspberry Pi Pico. The images are presented in 65k RGB colors, which gives a clear and realistic color effect.The screenresolution is240 x 240 pxand its diagonal is1.3''. The size of a single pixel is 0.0975 × 0.0975 mm.
The LCD display for Raspberry Pi Pico is equipped with four usable buttons and one joystick.
Thedisplay has pinouts in the form offemale connectors for easy connection to the Raspberry Pi Pico. Among the pinouts are:
- VSYS- power supply pin from 1.8 V to 5.5 V
- GND- chip ground
- LCD_DC- data / command select pin (high state - data; low state - commands)
- LCD_CS- Chip Select (activated by low state)
- LCD_CLK- SPI interface clock input pin
- LCD_DIN- SPI interface data line input pin
- LCD_RST- RESET pin (low state activated)
- LCD_BL- backlight pin
- Joystick control pins:
- UP- up movement
- DOWM- move down
- LEFT- move left
- RIGHT- right movement
- CTRL- middle button
- A- utility button A
- B- utility button B
- C- operation key C
- D- user button D
Technical specification of the display
- Dedicated toRaspberry Pi in Pico version
- Type: IPS LCD display
- Communication interface: SPI 4-pin
- Display diagonal: 1,3''
- Display resolution: 240 x 240 px
- Pixel size: 0.0975 × 0.0975 mm
- Display colors: 65K RGB
- Supply voltage: 2.6 V to 5.5 V
- Accessory equipment:
- utility buttons A, B, C and D - 4 pcs.
- joystick - 1 pcs.
- Programming language: C / C++ / MicroPython
- Embedded controller: ST7789
- Display dimensions: 23.4 x 23.4 mm
- Module dimensions: 52 x 26.5 mm