Product description: TFT LCD display 1,8'' 160 x 128 px - SPI - 65K RGB - for Raspberry Pi Pico - Waveshare 19579
The displayis designed for theRaspberry Pi Pico minicomputer. It has an ST7735S driver, uses a 4-wire SPI bus to communicate with the main module. Thescreenresolution is160 x 128 pxand its diagonal is1.8''. The image presented on the screen is displayed in 65 thousand colors which are part of the RGB gamut. The size of a single pixel is 0,219 × 0,219 mm.
The 1.8'' 160 x 128 px - SPI - 65K RGB LCD display for Raspberry Pi Pico has been manufactured by Waveshare.
The display pinouts are compatible with the connector on the Raspberry Pi Pico.
The displayhas pinouts in the form offemale connectors that make it easy to connect to the Raspberry Pi Pico. Among the pinouts are:
- VBUS- power pin from 3.3 V to 5.5 V
- VSYS- power supply pin from 1.8V to 5.5V
- GND- chip ground
- LCD_DC- data / commands select pin (high state - data; low state - commands)
- LCD_CS- Chip Select (activated by low state)
- LCD_CLK- SPI interface clock input pin
- LCD_DIN- SPI interface data line input pin
- LCD_RST- RESET pin (low state activated)
- LCD_BL- backlight pin
Technical specification of the display from Waveshare
- Dedicated toRaspberry Pi Pico version
- Type: TFT LCD display
- Communication interface: 4-wire SPI
- Display diagonal: 1,8''
- Display resolution: 160 x 128 px
- Pixel size: 0.219 x 0.219 mm
- Display colors: 65K RGB
- Supply voltage: 2.6 V to 5.5 V
- Programming language: C / C++ / MicroPython
- Embedded controller: ST7735S
- Display dimensions: 35.04 x 28.03 mm
- Module dimensions: 52.0 x 34.5 mm