Shield, type Hat for Raspberry, version 4B, 3B+, 3B, 2B, A+, B, Zero with RCA connectors. It is used in the device of high-quality, DAC Burr-Brown chip has a resolution of 24 bits, it runs at a speed of 192 kHz. The advantage of this board is a built-in, hardware sound volume controller with the support for applications of mixer type, as well as integrated real-time clock so the system will know the exact time, even if it is off and can not synchronize with the time servers after you restart the computer (for example, due to loss of Internet connection).
The device has a connector suitable for the GPIO pins of the Raspberry version 4B, 3B+, 3B, 2B, A+, B, Zero. Minicomputer must be purchased separately.
- Built-in two RCA slots.
- High quality converter DAC Burr-Brown provides a resolution of 24 bits and operates at speeds up to 192 kHz.
- It has a built sound volume controller which can be controlled with mixer programs, for example, the ALSA mixer.
- Board has special connectors for the GPIO of the Raspberry Pi, to connect it, you don't need any extra wires or adapters. It works with minicomputer in version 4B, 3B+, 3B, 2B, A+, B, Zero.
- The device is powered with a Raspberry Pi, it does not require additional power supply.
- It has a built-in real time clock
- The device works with the Raspberry, version 4B, 3B+, 3B, 2B, A+, B, Zero.
- The weight of the board is 20 g, dimensions - 55 x 65 x 20 mm.
Detailed description can be found on the website of the manufacturer.
Introduction of the modules from HiFiberry series.
HiFiBerry installation is very simple, you just need to insert a memory card into the card reader of the computer, then run the configuration program and select the appropriate board and the operating system. The app will automatically install the operating system with appropriate driver. After transfering the card to Raspberry Pi, HiFiberry board will already be properly configured.
The configuration program HiFiBerry is very simple and intuitive.
Video facilitating the selection of a right version of the HiFiBerry.
In our offer, you will find dedicated cases for HiFiBerry and Raspberry Pi.
Minicomputer Raspberry Pi with HiFiBerry in a dedicated body.