Product description: Sonoff T1 EU - touch wall switch
Sonoff T1 wall switch enables you to control any light circuit. It has two control channels. The panel is covered with tempered glass with a thickness of 2 mm. Communicates by radio with a frequency of 433 MHz or by WiFi using an application for mobile devices. A touch switch controlled by a mobile application or a 433 MHz remote control. Allows you to control two devices. It also has functions such as: single / repetitive / timed / automatic ON / OFF. The buttons of the switch emit light, so it is easy to locate them at night.
We also offer a single-channel switch.
Wall switch installation
The switch is powered by the L and N lines.
- Use a screwdriver to open the front panel of the switch.
- There is a wiring diagram on the back of the switch.
- Use two screws to mount the switch in the plaster box.
- Close the panel and turn on the light.
Controlling Sonoff T1 switch by voice
Specifications of the Sonoff T1 touch wall switch
- Supply voltage: 90 V to 250 V AC
- Maximum current per channel: 2 A / 250 V
- Maximum power per channel: 600 W
- Wireless connection standard: 802.11 b/g/n and 433.92MHz
- Security mechanism: WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK
- Material: ABS V0 + tempered glass
- Number of channels: 2
- Type: On / Off
- Modes: single / repetitive / timed / automatic
- Works with: Amazon Echo / Amazon Echo Dot / Amazon Tap / Google Home / Google Home Mini / Google Nest / IFTTT
- Dimensions: 86 x 86 x 34 mm
- Weight: 130 g