Product description: STM32 NUCLEO-G071RB - STM32G071RB ARM Cortex M0 +
Nucleo series development board manufactured by STMicroelectronic and equipped with a powerful ARM Cortex M0 + STM32G071RBT6 microcontroller in LQFP64 housing, offering 128 KB of Flash memory and 36 KB of SRAM memory . The STM32 NUCLEO-G071RB board also features a 7-channel DMA controller with flexible mapping, a 12-bit ADC, 14x Timers and as many as 60x inputs / outputs. The board is also equipped with connectors compatible with Arduino Uno V3 and Morpho ST and has a built-in programmer / debugger ST-Link / v2. The user has also 1x LED diode (shared with Arduino) and 1x button of any purpose.
Nucleo STM32 how to start?
In our offer you will also find a set with a course prepared for beginner STM32 users - check it out!
Technical specification STM32 NUCLEO-G071RB
- STM32 microcontroller in LQFP64 or LQFP48 housing
- Core: ARM Cortex M0 + 32-bit
- Clock frequency: 64 MHz
- Flash memory: 128 KB
- SRAM memory: 36 kB
- 7-channel DMA controller with flexible mapping
- 12-bit, 0.4 µs ADC (up to 16 external channels)
- 2x 12-bit digital-to-analog converters
- 14x Timers (two supporting 128 MHz)
- 60x inputs / outputs
- Communication interfaces: 2x I2C, 4x USART, 2x SPI, 1x UART, 1x HDMI CEC
- 1x User LED shared with Arduino
- 1x user and 1x reset button
- Quartz oscillator: 32.768kHz
- Arduino expansion connectors
Uno V3 i ST morpho
- Flexible power options: ST-LINK, USB V or external source
- Built-in ST-LINK debugger / programmer with USB function: mass storage, virtual COM port and debug port
- Comprehensive free software libraries and samples available in the STM32Cube MCU package