Product replaced by the new versionof Lego Mindstorms EV3.
A unique series of well-known manufacturer that combines Lego designer (mostly of a series of Lego Technic) with electronic sensors, serwomechanizmami and a Central unit that allows, in particular, the creation of robots and automation systems and their respective oprogramowywanie.
The set is perfect for beginning adventure with robotics and electronics, for students of gymnasiums and secondary schools, and University students.
LEGO Mindstorms NXT 2.0 is the new kit for building and programming robots on a completely new technology. Lego Mindstorms NXT 2.0 combines the unlimited flexibility of the LEGO system mikrokomputerem with intelligent and intuitive software. Tool kit 2.0 offers everything you need to create your first robot in 30 minutes.
The new set offers everything that its predecessor. We find here, therefore, a basic element of the set, that is, special software LEGO blocks, comprising: a microprocessor, display , control buttons and connectors for sensors and motors. You can connect it to the computer using a USB cable or through a wireless Bluetooth interface and programming intuitive graphical environment NXT-G.
New in version NXT 2.0 is the improved ability to control the bones directly from the computer and hence greater control over the actions of the robot. In the known from the previous version of the touch sensors and the distance, added a color sensor, replacing the old light sensor.
The kit includes a manual four models of robots:
- alligator walking across the floor and hunted prey,
- moving on the tracks of a tank that shoots balls,
- robot to sort colored balls
- an extended version of the humanoid robot Alpha Rex is known from the previous set.
- smart cube LEGO NXT has a 32-bit microprocessor, high matrix, 4 input and 3 output ports, and communication interface USB
- 3 servo
- 2 touch sensors
- ultrasound sensor,
- color sensor, which has 3 functions : distinguishes colors and backlight settings and works like a lamp
- simple and intuitive software (PC and Mac)
- 612 pieces, all brake pads,
- building instructions 4 the robots is contained on a CD-ROM,
- no batteries included ( 6 AA batteries ),
- user manual in Russian language
- the possibility of programming
- battery operated,
- dimensions: 48 cm x 9 cm x 38 cm
- weight: 2 kg
- designed from years: 10.
Example of the construction of Lego NXT
Machine robot Rubik's cube:
Robot solves a Sudoku: