The sale of the product has been completed. Check others in thiscategory.
Charger for gel, AGM and lead-acid batteries with a capacity of up to 300 Ah. It is possible to select 12 V or 24 V DC. The device is microprocessor-controlled. so that after recharging it automatically switches to a voltage backup state. The maximum charging current is 10 A.
- Supply voltage: 220 V to 240 V / 50-60 Hz (mains)
- Automatic detection of 12 V or 24 V batteries
- Battery capacities supported:
- For 12 V batteries: 10 Ah to 300 Ah
- For 24 V batteries: 10 Ah to 150 Ah
- Charging voltage:
- For 12 V batteries: approx. 14.4 V
- For 24 V batteries: approx. 28.8 V
- The charging current:
- For 12 V batteries: adjustable 10 A / 5 A / 2 A
- For 24 V batteries: adjustable 5 A / 2 A
- Operating temperature: -10°C to 40°C
- Voltage monitoring at the end of charging
- Maintenance mode for 12 V / SLA batteries from 14 Ah to 230 Ah
- 13.6 V / 5 A power supply mode
- Winter mode: allows charging at low ambient temperatures
- Reactivation/resuscitation mode: for extremely discharged batteries
- Signalling LEDs
- Dimensions: 220 x 82 x 56 mm
- Battery charger
- Complete set of connecting cables (including crocodiles and meshes)
- Operating instructions
Smart charging course:
- Thefirst stageis reactivation (for heavily discharged cells) of the battery - charging with reduced current.
- Second stage- basic charging - depending on the charging mode 10 A / 5 A / 2 A.
- The next stage is to control the charging process - as the voltage on the battery increases, the charging current changes: 10A-7.5A-5A-4A-3A-2A-1.5A.
- In the final phase ofthe charge, the current is limited to 1.5 A - this is an excellent protection against the phenomenon of "gassing" the battery. After reaching 14.4V (for 12V) and 28.8V (for 24V), charging is completed.
- The last stageis the voltage monitoring phase on the battery - if the charger is left connected to the battery for a longer period of time and the voltage drops to 12.8 V (12 V) / 25.6 V (24 V,), the device activates a 1.5 A back-up charge to prevent discharging of the battery.