The product has been discontinued. Check other products in category.
The sensor consists of a 3-axis accelerometer, gyroscope and magnetometer. It can work as a system AHRS. Unlike modules, such as IMU which provide only raw data, UM7, using the built-in microcontroller, processes the data from sensors with the help of Kalmana filter (EKF) calculating the position even 500 times per second. The LT version has no case.
In our offer, there are two versions of the module,with case and without case.
The module's power supply and serial communication can be performed via 5-pin connector, using the supplied cable. The two 6-pin connectors provide additional functionality, for example, attaching the GPS receiver.
- High measurement stability
- Adjustable filter EKF gives the best performance, depending on the application
- Synchronizing the data with external GPS module
- Calibration and alignment of the temperature compensation for accelerometer, gyroscope and magnetometer
- The possibility to configure the magnetometer as soft or hard via serial software
- Output data:
- Altitude - Euler angles
- Altitude - altitude quaternion
- Data of the accelerometer, gyroscope and magnetometer
- Altitude, position and speed via GPS (after connecting an external module)
- UART communication with default rate: 921 600 bit / s and a working voltage of 3.3 V
- The pins of the UART interface (RX and TX) tolerate the voltage of 5 V
- Transmission uses NMEA (up to 100 Hz), binary packages for high efficiency (up to 255 Hz) or a combination of both modes
- Flexible communication architecture allows the transfer of data at individually adjustable packages
- Configuration in real-time via the software of the serial interface
- SPI interface via additional connectors
- Supply voltage: 4 V to 5.5 V
- Logic of 3.3 V (with 5 V tolerance on pins of RX and TX)
- Measuring ranges (configurable):
- Accelerometer: ± 8 g
- Gyroscope: ± 2000 °/sec
- Magnetometer: ± 12 gauss
- Size: 27 x 26 x 6.5 mm
- Weight: 3.5 g