Product description: Laser 3D/CNC PLH3D 2 W 12 V
Professional laser head W, which is designed for cutting or engraving materials such as wood, paper, leather, cardboard and much more.
The print headdoes not require additional cooling, the design makes it works as a fully adapted nozzle of the veil to protect the lenses and cooling of laser headfrom dirt. PLH3D 2 workss with acommon power supply of 12 V(minimum current 1.5 A).
The driver of the print head is supplied with an LED indicator, whichdisplays all the necessary information.Integrated temperature control systemprevents overheatingand turns off device when exceeding the critical temperature. A smalldriver is connected directly to the laser head,improves the modulation speed of the LEDs.
Analog modulation allows the user to manage the power of the laser:
- 0 V - laser is off
- 5 V - laser enabled, 100% power
- 2 V - laserenabled, ~ 40% power
The device can also work as a TTL with a voltage from 0 to 5 V.
Modulation using PWM requires the installation of abasic frequency between 5 and 10 kHz.
The device also allows for very fast prototyping of PCB prototypes.
Specification of engraving laser
- Focal length: 20 mm to 120 mm
- The spot size of the focused beam:
- @ 50 mm 0,1 x 0,1 mm
- @ 80 mm: 0.1 x 0.18 mm
- Input voltage: 12 V
- Maximum power consumption: 15W
- Spectrum of modulated input voltage: 0 V to 5 V
- Type of modulation: analogue / TTL
- The distance between the mounting holes: 20 mm
- Noise level: 23 DBA
- Dimensions: 30 x 30 x 68,5 mm
- Weight: 70 g