Product description: Pico Quad Expander - 2 x 20 GPIO quad expander - for Raspberry Pi Pico - Waveshare 19361
The Pico Quad Expander pinoutexpandermanufactured byWaveshareis anotheruseful itemtoextend the functionality of theRaspberry Pi Pico. It hasfour fieldswith male pins for additional peripherals and one field for a key module - Raspberry Pi version Pico. Individual pins aredescribed in detail, which greatly improves the connection process and reduces the possibility of mistakes. Expander does not require additional soldering.
Quad expander from Waveshare which allows you to complement Raspberry Pi Pico with additional peripherals.
The subject of sale is a quadruple pin expander for Raspberry Pi Pico.The peripheralsandRaspberryPi Pico can be purchased separately from our store.
An overview of the key features of the expander
- Connectors in a standard that allows you to connect your RaspberryPi Pico directly (with soldered male connectors) or connect it using connection cables
- The expander board contains space for four 2 x 20 pin modules, allowing you to use more Raspberry Pi Pico extensions in your project
- Located USB power connector provides power to the modules
- Detailed description of leads and color coded sections
We also offer manyextensionsfor Raspberry Pi Pico.
Technical specification of Pico expander for Raspberry Pi
- Type: lead expander
- Compatible with: Raspberry Pi Pico
- Number of slots:
- for peripherals: 4 slots with male pins for connecting overlays or accessories using connection cables
- on Raspberry Pi Pico: 1 slot with female connectors to connect Raspberry Pi Pico with soldered connectors
- No soldering required
- External dimensions: 177 x 62 mm