Product description: 2.23'' 128 x 32 px OLED display - SPI / I2C - black and white - for Raspberry Pi Pico - Waveshare 19750
Displaydedicated to popularRaspberry Pi Pico version. It has built-inSSD1305driver and usesSPIandI2Cbuses. Thescreenresolution is128 x 32 pxand its diagonal is2.23''. The module presents the image in two colors -blackandwhite, and the size of a single pixel is 0.41 × 0.39 mm.
The OLED display for Raspberry Pi Pico has been manufactured by Waveshare.
The display pinouts are compatible with the connector on the Raspberry Pi Pico.
The displayhas pinouts in the form offemale connectors for easy connection to the Raspberry Pi Pico. Among the pinouts are:
- VBUS- power pin from 3.3 V to 5.5 V
- VSYS- power supply pin from 1.8V to 5.5V
- GND- ground of the chip
- I2C_SDA- I2C interface data line input pin (optional)
- I2C_SCL- I2C interface clock input pin (optional)
- OLED_DC- SPI bus data / commands select pin (high state - data; low state - commands)
- OLED_CS- Chip Select
- OLED_CLK- SPI clock input pin
- OLED_DIN- SPI data line input pin
- OLED_RST- RESET pin (activated by low state)
Technical specification of the display
- Dedicated toRaspberry Pi Pico version
- Type: OLED display
- Communication interface: SPI / I2C 4-pin
- Display diagonal: 2,23''
- Display resolution: 128 x 32 px
- Pixel size: 0.41 x 0.39 mm
- Viewing angle: > 160°
- Display colors: black and white
- Logic voltage: 3,3 V
- Operating voltage: 3.3 V / 5 V
- Programming language: C / C++ / MicroPython
- Embedded controller: SSD1305
- Display dimensions: 55.02 x 13.10 mm
- Module dimensions: 63 x 26 mm