Universal platform for Raspberry Pi with two wheels and ball support. It gas two micro DC motors with the motor control unit, diode RGB, line sensor, obstacle avoidance, and remote control. The kit also includes a camera forRaspberry Pi, power supply and a 16 GB memory card.
The platform is very easy to install, to run the robot just screw both platforms together and add the Raspberry Pi. On the platform there are the motor drivers TB6612FNG, two N20 motors, two reflective IR sensors: ST188 and ITR20001/T, potentiometer, two wheels 42 mm and others. It also has a lot of connectors that facilitate the connection of additional modules.
The product is compatible with Arduino and Raspberry Pi
The manufacturer offers auser guide, along withan exemplary programfor Arduino and Raspberry.
Contents of the AlphaBot2-Base platform
- Control interface AlphaBot2: for connecting various sensors
- Ultrasonic interface module
- Indicators of avoiding obstacles
- Two ball supports type Omni
- ST188: relfective IR sensor for obstacle avoidance
- ITR20001/T: relfective IR sensor for line detecting
- Potentiometer to set the range of avoiding obstacles
- TB6612FNG: 2-channel H bridge - motors driver
- LM393: voltage comparator
- 2 motors micro N20: reducer 1:30, 6 V, 600 rpm
- 2 rubber wheels: diameter 42 mm, width 19 mm
- The power switch
- Battery container: supports battery type 14500
- WS2812B diode: RGB LCD
- LED power indicator
Contents of the AlphaBot2-PI platform
- Control interface AlphaBot2: AlphaBot2-Base
- Interface Raspberry Pi to connect to the Raspberry Pi
- Interface servos
- Converter USB - UARTvia USB
- LM2596: voltage regulator
- TLC1543: 10-bit Converter A/C, allows the use of analog sensors with the Raspberry
- PCA9685: controller, servos,
- CP2102: converter USB - UART
- IR receiver
The se includes:
The kit does not contain batteries14500andRaspberry Pi. They must be purchased separately.