The sale of the product has been completed. Check others in thiscategory.
Charger for gel, AGM and lead-acid batteries from 1.2 Ah to 120 Ah. 6 V or 12 V DC can be selected. The device is microprocessor-controlled, so that after recharging it automatically switches to a voltage backup state. The maximum charging current is 3.8 A.
- Supply voltage: 220 V to 240 V / 50-60 Hz (mains)
- Automatic detection of 6 V or 12 V batteries
- Battery capacities supported:
- For 12 V batteries: 1.2 Ah to 120 Ah
- For 6 V batteries: 1.2 Ah to 14 Ah
- Charging voltage:
- For 12 V batteries: approx. 14.4 V
- For 6 V batteries: approx. 7.3 V
- Charging current: 0.8 A or 3.8 A
- Operating temperature: -10 °C to 40 °C
- Voltage monitoring at the end of charging
- Winter mode: allows charging at low ambient temperatures
- Reactivation/resuscitation mode: for extremely discharged batteries
- Signalling LEDs
- Dimensions: 183 x 68 x 47 mm
- Battery charger
- Complete set of connecting cables (including crocodiles and meshes)
- Operating instructions
Smart charging course:
- Thefirst stageis reactivation (for heavily discharged cells) of the battery - charging with reduced current.
- Second stage- basic charging - depending on the 0.8 A / 3.8 A charging mode.
- The next stages are control of the charging process - as the voltage on the battery increases, the charging current is reduced.
- In the final phase ofthe charge, the current is limited to 0.8 A - an excellent protection against the phenomenon of "gassing" the battery. When 14.4 V (for 12 V) and 7.3 V (for 6 V) are reached, charging is completed.
- The last stageis the voltage monitoring phase on the battery - if the charger is left connected to the battery for a longer period of time and the voltage drops to 12.6 V (12 V) / 6.3 V (6 V), the unit activates a back-up charge to prevent the battery from discharging.