The sale of the product has been completed. Check other devices in this category.
- Voltage supply of the logical part: 4.5 V to 5.5 V
- The current consumption of the logical part: 13 mA
- Sensitivity for 5 V supply: 0.133 V/A
- Module weight 1.3 g
- Dimensions: 18 x 20.5 mm
Main features of the module:
- System designed for up to 30 A
- Thanks to the system's low resistance (1.2 mΩ ) and power supplies, power losses are very low.
- Thanks to the Hall effect, current paths are isolated from the logical part.
- The bandwidth up to 80 kHz can be reduced by adding an optional capacitor.
- Precision of 1.5 % at room temperature.
The sensor requires a supply voltage in the range from 4.5 V to 5 V connected to the outputs marked as VCC (+) and GND (ground). The output is a voltage signal proportional to the measured current. When the VCC voltage is 5 V, the output value is shifted by 500 mV and increases by 133 mV per 1 A of the measured current.
The integrated circuit has an internal 1.7 kΩ resistance filterThe circuit board has a 1nF capacitor, which together forms a low-pass filter with a limit frequency of 90 kHz. The user can modify the filter by mounting the capacitor in the outputs byhe's called a "filter." The limit frequency can be calculated from the formula:
F = 1 / (2πRC) = 1 / (11kΩ * (1 nF + Cf))
where Cf is the capacitance of the capacitor soldered into the "filter" terminals.