- Reduced price
Product description: Bare Conductive Electric Paint - 1l
Water basedpaint, which conducts electricity. Thanks to it it is possible to paint tracks on any surface, such as paper, wood, glass or plastic. The substance allows also to repair broken tracks on printed circuit boards.
The set does not contain a brush, it can be purchased separately.
The product is non-toxic, contains no hazardous solvents, dries quickly at room temperature. To remove it you just need water with soap. The jar contains 1 l of paint.
Main features of conductive paint
- The paint dries in 10-15 minutes at room temperature
- The surface to be painted must be completely dry
- The paint can be removed with soapy water
- Painted paths can be protected with acrylic paint or spray paint
- The paint will last for several years - assuming the surface is dry
- Works with: paper, cardboard, wood, plastic, glass, textiles, and many other materials
- The paint allows to join electronic elements, e.g. LEDs with resistors and to repair printed circuit boards
- The substance can be used for joining so-called electrically conductive e-materials
- Surface resistance is approximately 55 Ω2 for a path thickness of 50 μm
Examples of using Bare Conductive Electric Paint
- Repair of broken tracks in electronic circuits
- Cold soldering - making conductive solder joints, e.g. connecting LEDs to resistors
- Creating electrical paths on various surfaces such as paper, glass or plastic
|The manufacturer provides technical support at: firstname.lastname@example.org|