Product description: Power over Ethernet HAT (C) - PoE and 802.3af/at power overlay - for Raspberry Pi 3B+/4B - Waveshare 19445
The Power over Ethernet HAT (C) is a module in the form of a HAT overlay that is designed for the Raspberry Pi. It is compatible with the3B+and4Bversions of the minicomputer. It simultaneously enables802.3af/atnetwork connectionandfeeds powerto the Raspberry Pi via an Ethernet connector - all using a single cable. The PoE input voltage ranges from 37 V to 57 V. It has an MP8676 chip built in. The overlay also has a built-in fan that is responsible for actively cooling the modules. For proper operation of Power over Ethernet HAT requiresa router / switchwith PoE function (Power over Ethernet).
Product compatible with Raspberry Pi 3B+ and 4B
The manufacturer provides aproduct wiki pagethat includes a detailed user guide to help you get started with the power module.
Special features of the Raspberry Pi overlay
- Overlay has connectors that are compatible with Raspberry Pi GPIO pins
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) HAT (C) is compliant with IEEE 802.3af/at networking standard
- Allows network connection and power supply using a single cable
- Fully isolated Switch Mode Power Supply (SMPS)
- Built-in high power active cooling fan
- Power over Ethernet HAT (C) - PoE and 802.3af/at power overlay
- Mounting elements:
- spacer - 4 pcs.
- screw - 4 pcs.
- cap - 4 pcs.