The product has been discontinued. Check other products in category.
Modular robot based on the Arduino platform. The kit allows the assembly of the 2-legged robot controlled with 4 servos. Allbot can be reprogrammed using the Arduino IDE or using a block language, Scratch.
The manufacturer providesdetailed instructions forinstalling and operating the device.
The kit includes all the necessary plastic elements that are needed for making robot. In addition, there are 4 servos, shield for processing power supply and shield for the battery included.
Set for proper operation requires the microcontrollerArduino Uno or Mega,
which are not included in the package and must be purchased separately.
A sample project using a set of Allbot.
- Shield for the connection of servos: compatible with Arduino Uno and Mega
- Arduino Uno can serve up to 12 servos
- Arduino Mega can serve up to 36 servos
- Shield for batteries 4 xAA batteries(sold separately)
- Integrated power switch
- Includes 2 feet and 4 servo